WeddingTexting.com’s “The Great Diamond Giveaway”
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. NON-PURCHASE ENTRIES AND PURCHASE ENTRIES HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY: WeddingTexting.com’s The Great Diamond Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry.(“Eligible Participants”). Internet access is required in order to enter this Sweepstakes. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives of BFAC, LLC (“Sponsor”), and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, Facebook and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “Releasees”), and each of their immediate family members (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, of the above are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of the drawings and to notify potential winners.
3. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 11:45:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on Sunday, February 1, 2015 and ends 11:59:59 PM CT on Friday, July 31, 2015 (the "Promotional Period"). There will be a minimum of one prize awarded each month for six (6) months, during the Promotional Period in monthly random drawings from among all eligible entries received. Entries are cumulative; thus non-winning weekly entries are eligible for subsequent weekly random drawings.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Sweepstakes by completing the entry form found at www.weddingtexting.com/greatdiamondgiveaway or by texting DIAMOND to 95577. Entries must be received by dates stated in the Entry Chart below in order to be entered in that month’s Drawing. Each drawing shall be referred to herein as a “Monthly Drawing”. Non-winning entries received for one Monthly Drawing will be eligible for subsequent Monthly Drawings. Limit one (1) entry per person via the website form entry and one (1) additional entry per person via the text message opt-in. Subsequent entries submitted by the same person in excess of the stated limitation for any Entry Period will be void. Entries that are generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The promotional website’s database clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
Releasees are not responsible for late, lost, delayed, stolen, undelivered, incomplete, garbled, damaged, or misdirected entries. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves all rights, including the right to edit, publish, use, adapt, modify, or dispose of any entry, proper names, likenesses, and photographs for advertising and promotional purposes in all media (including, but not limited to, the internet) without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. If an entrant changes his/her email address after he/she enters the Sweepstakes, it is his/her sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor by postal mailing notice to Sponsor’s address (listed in section 13 below) to be received by the end of the Promotional Period.
ALL ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL ENTRIES SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES ARE SUBMITTED ON A NON-CONFIDENTIAL AND NON-PROPRIETARY BASIS AND MAY BE USED BY SPONSOR, ITS AGENTS AND SUBSIDIARIES, FOR ANY AND ALL ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, IN PERPETUITY, WORLDWIDE, IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing each month during the Promotion Period from among all entries received based on the Entry Chart below. Monthly Drawings will be conducted by BFAC.com, LLC. Judges’/Sponsor’s decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
Potential winners will be notified by mobile text or email on or about the dates stated in the Entry Chart below. Potential winners may be required to verify their mailing or email address or to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release, a publicity release where legal, and Federal and State tax release, and return these documents, properly executed, via fax, within forty-eight (48) hours of date and time of notification and the original documents within seven (7) days of date of notification via regular U.S. Mail. Non-compliance with this time frame and/or with these Official Rules; Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period; or prize’s or prize notification’s return as undeliverable will result in such potential winner disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner for the Monthly Drawing at issue. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prize.
MONTHLY ENTRY CHART:
Entries must be received between: 02/01/15-02/28/15
Drawing Date: 02/14/15
Winner Notification: 02/15/15
Entries must be received between: 03/01/15-03/31/15
Drawing Date: 03/17/15
Winner Notification: 03/18/15
Entries must be received between: 04/01/15-04/30/15
Drawing Date: 04/24/15
Winner Notification: 04/24/15
Entries must be received between: 05/01/15-05/31/15
Drawing Date: 05/20/15
Winner Notification: 05/20/15
Entries must be received between: 06/01/15-06/30/15
Drawing Date: 06/24/15
Winner Notification: 06/24/15
Entries must be received between: 07/01/15-07/31/15
Drawing Date: 07/22/15
Winner Notification: 07/24/15
6. ODDS: Odds of winning a weekly prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for the applicable Monthly Drawing.
7. PRIZES minimum of (6) (one prize per month): Diamond necklaces, each with a carat weight of ½ to 1 total carat each. Total ARV of all prizes: $10,000.
No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prizes are permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. All taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically stated within these Official Rules as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the winners, including, without limitation, all federal, state, and local taxes. Prize may not be transferred or substituted except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If prize winner is at least 18 years of age but still considered a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein. Limit one (1) prize per person during the Promotion Period.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding. By accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, and biographical material for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by Sponsor, or party designated by the Sponsor, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, any online announcements, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants release and hold harmless Releasees from any claims, actions, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in this Sweepstakes or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of the prize. This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income or profit; loss of damage to property; and claims of third parties. Entrants agree that Releases have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded.
9. GENERAL: Sponsor will collect information from the entrants solely for the purpose of the drawings and to notify potential winners. Sponsor will not share this information with any third party, except as necessary for the administration of the Sweepstakes or potential winner notification as applicable, nor attempt to contact entrant, unless entrant has agreed to receive further information on Sponsor’s products and promotions or for potential winner notification (if applicable). Releasees are not responsible for entries that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly; or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, any error or problem that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes at any time without notice and for any reason, including if in the judges’ opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or integrity and proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may void any entries it suspects are at issue and, at its discretion, award the prizes at issue in a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received for the applicable Drawing(s). Caution: Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Mississippi, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Mississippi, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Mississippi.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, available after July 31, 2015, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 31, 2015 to: WeddingTexting.com Great Diamond Giveaway Winners, 805 South Wheatley, Suite 210, Ridgeland, MS 39157.
12. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes is BFAC, LLC, 805 South Wheatley, Suite 210, Ridgeland, MS 39157.